No products in the cart.
Pax Vaporizer is a premium portable vaporizer that conveniently fits in your pocket and delivers pure, clean vapor. Small and lightweight, Pax is easily taken out and about and heats in under a minute. Its refined design is sleek, stylish, and durable, making Pax the ultimate choice for on-the-go vaporization.
PAX VAPORIZER was designed to be easy to use with little to no learning curve. Whether you are new to using PAX or have tried it before, read on for Pro Tips from our knowledgeable tech and support team. Vapor feels different for everyone, so the most important tip we can give you is experiment to find what works for you.
HOW IT WORKS:
Load aromatic blends into the Pax oven and lightly tamp down. Power on Pax by pressing in the retractable mouthpiece and allowing it to spring in to the “on” position. Pax indicator light will turn green once fully heated and ready for use. Remove mouthpiece to reveal temperature button to cycle through presets as needed.
Pax features 3 temperature presets for optimal vaporization. Remove Pax mouthpiece to access the temperature button and cycle through the following presets:
- Yellow….370 °F (188 °C)
- Orange…390 °F (199 °C)
- Red……….410 °F (210 °C)
Pax utilizes a Lithium-ion rechargeable internal battery that charges in under 2 hours and lasts for up to 2 hours of continuous use. Drop Pax onto the included charging dock for easy charging. While powered on, shake Pax to reveal battery life indicators:
- Green…Full Battery
- Yellow..Partially Charged
- Red…….Low Battery
Pax is a precision device and should be cleaned on a regular basis. While PAX VAPORIZER is powered on, remove mouthpiece and soak in soap and water. Let mouthpiece dry before replacing. To clean Pax body, remove mouthpiece and oven lid. Moisten cleaning tool with supplied alcohol wipe. Starting from the mouthpiece end, insert moistened cleaning tool into the vapor pathway, pushing out the oven screen. Floss Pax with cleaning tool. To clean Pax oven, oven lid, and screen, use a moistened bent cleaning tool or moistened cotton swab to remove residue. Screens will need to be replaced as necessary. Apply lubricant after every cleaning session.
1. Open lubricant packet.
2. Drip a small droplet of lubricant into the stem of the metal mouthpiece tube.
3. Apply another small droplet on the outside of the metal tube. Use the packet to smudge it all around the tube and under the small sliding part.
4. Replace your mouthpiece into PAX VAPORIZER and press the mouthpiece in and out 10-20 times to distribute the lubricant.
PAX VAPORIZER Features:
- For Aromatic Blends
- Pocket Friendly
- 3 Optimized Temperature Presets
- Motion Sensor With Automatic Shutoff
- Stainless Steel Filling Chamber
- Rechargeable Lithium-ion Battery With Dock
- DEVICE DIMENSIONS: Measures 4 1/8” x 1 2/5” x 7/8”
- OVEN DIMENSIONS: Measures 7/8” x 3/8” x 3/8”
- EXTERIOR: Anodized aluminum shell effectively disperses heat when in your hand.
- BATTERY: Lithium-ion battery lasts for up to five oven-loads, recharges in two hours.
- HEAT TIME: Heats in as little as 30 seconds. Green means go.
- HEATING ELEMENT: Non-ceramic tuned thin film heater bonded to oven.
- INTERNAL ACCELEROMETER: Detects motion to put PAX in standby-mode when not in use to conserve battery life and oven contents.
- MATERIALS: Vapor path is constructed entirely from medical grade components. All plastic components are food-safe engineering plastics of the highest quality available.
This product is for advanced user only! Please have a great understanding and technical knowledge on how to use this product in order to properly use it. Use it at your own risk!
Note: There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries at anytime and under any circumstances. SmokeZoneFL and any of SmokeZoneFL’s parent and subsidiary companies are not held responsible for any damage for any modification of the batteries, chargers, devices and other products that we carry in any form or shape, this is including pack making.
SmokeZoneFL and any or all of SmokeZoneFL parent and subsidiary companies will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries as well as chargers. Please have a greater understanding of the batteries/chargers you are using and how to care for them properly.
When working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, please be cautious and carefully use as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Please make sure that you have great knowledge on all rechargeable batteries before you use them. Always charge batteries at the clean and fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. If you see that there are visible damages on the batteries, please do not use. Always keep, store and transport the rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in controlled environment
Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Please dispose battery cells, chargers or any other electronic devices in accordance of local laws and mandates.